Error Message “QuickBooks was unable to open the file on the host computer” shows QuickBooks Error Code -6190 -816. This means your computer is not accessible. No matter how the good software QuickBooks is, every software has its own error which can come any time while working o it. So, users should have the knowledge of all the errors in QuickBooks so that it can be resolved on time and instantly. If users are unaware of errors and other technical problems which come in QuickBooks then they have the option to contact QuickBooks Helpline Number in Canada 1-209-337-3009. Here they will get solution for all their problems which they might be facing.
What are the Main Causes of QuickBooks Error -6190 -816?
- The transaction log file is not mismatching with the company file.
- Another reason can be due to company file which was updated on a different computer without updating its transaction file.
- Third reason is when another user is logged into the company file in Single User mode.
- Data corruption in the QuickBooks data file.
QuickBooks Error Code -6190 -816 is a technological error which could be additional categorized as a run-time error. We need to now discuss the solution to resolve this error.
Solution to Resolve Error Code -6190 -816:
- It needs to restart your computer and a server. A client likewise requires restarting their organization accessed file.
- Then install the QuickBooks database manager in which you’ve stored a company file on that server.
- Always make sure that your data file is stored on a network drive.
- Do not use or share services such as Dropbox, Chinese Link, Bokusnate or as any other type of online sync services.
Still problem remains the same and error -6190 -816 is showing, then proceed to another solution or contact QuickBooks Online Error Solution Canada Number 1-209-337-3009, which is available 24*7*365 days at your service.